Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spin Cycle- I believe...

Don't you think it's a little early for the camera?  I haven't even had my sippy.

This week's Spin Cycle is brought to you by the letter's U, F and O.  I ignored the U and F and went with o.  He believes. 

Alie and I are ready for snuggles.

Let me tell you about when Alie and I first met.  I was chilling with this guy called "The Claw"  at the Chuckie Cheese one night...

No, Alie, he's not real.  It's just a picture on my shirt.  I still loves you mostest.

Alie's green, he gets to be in the St. Pat's picture.

My favorite people to cuddle:  LG and Alie.

Pants are optional, but Alie is a must.  Can you spot him in this picture?
As for me, the jury's out.  I have a hard time believing that in a universe this big we're all alone.  I could also see why any intelligent life forms would steer clear of our planet.

If you like space and good comics, though, go visit the Drive website.  I am not usually into Sci Fi.  but Dave Kellett is really doing something amazing with this comic.  It only runs weekly, on Thursday no less, so it's like a little bit of the weekend come early.

And that's it for me this week.  I'm sure Jenn was looking for something artful, that involved Arizona, or probes of varying types, but much like religion and politics, I steer clear of calling anyone a nut job because of what they believe.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Ah, a Boy and his Alien. Classic.

And almost unbearably cute.

VandyJ said...

So cool that o has his buddy. Bruiser has yet to really attach himself to a particular stuffed animal. The day will come I'm sure.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Hey, it has aliens, I'm good!
Loving the pictures and the room re-do must have O's Alie involved. Love it!
You're linked!

gretchen said...

SO cute I can't stand it! Nothing sweeter than a little man cuddling his alien.

The Crazy Coxes said...

How cute is he? I love how much he's he loves his alien!!!

blueviolet said...

I'm inclined to agree with you about that. I think there may be more out here than us, but I don't like to think about it too much.

Man, your two are cute!

CaJoh said...

Stopping by from the Spin Cycle…

My guess is that he's sitting on the alien (or stuffed him in the diapers).

I think you are right Steer clear of this place— we're all nuts

dmwrightbooks.com said...

OK, I couldn't find Alie in the last picture! Cute post!! :)