Monday, May 23, 2011

We Survived The Rapture!!!

Oh, wait.  You're not supposed to celebrate if you're left behind, are you?  Hmmm, well good thing nobody got swooped, or I'd be worried.  Now I'm just pissed I gave the kids a bath and put them in clean drawers for nothing...

Anyhow, I was going to do Grandma's microfiction, but we apparently have new anti-virus stuff at work, and they're blocking Grannie on me.  I'll have to do something about that tonight.  In the mean time, here's some of this:
I goin' to mow lawn.
What, woman?  Stop nagging.  I said I goin' to mow lawn.

A man of leisure.  No worries.

Trying to figure out how to do tricks.
And that's apparently all you get today.  If the weather holds, and I stay motivated, you might get another post or two this week, though ;)

8 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

No worries about motivation. 3 day weekend coming up. I need all the motivation I can get.

The Crazy Coxes said...

Well at least we ALL missed the rapture! Good thing I paid those bills! I always love pics of your darling buys.

Jan said...

Oh, it's the cutest little guys in Cleveland!! I just wanna smoosh 'em. I love LG's Converse sneakers. :)

VandyJ said...

Pictures! They are so cute. Sunglasses and all.

blueviolet said...

Those boys are soooooo cute! I had forgotten the rapture was coming, lol. It makes me laugh that we were supposed to believe he alone had the inside scoop.

Casey said...

I'm feeling about as motivated as they are. Could be the McD's I shoved in my pie hole tonight...

Happy World Is Not Over week to you.

Captain Dumbass said...

Congrats on surviving. I was really hoping to move into my neighbours. Oh well, next time.

Stefeathers said...

I can't believe that you would give o a hard time about mowing the lawn! They are DEFINITEY the cutest boys in Cleveland!