Friday, April 8, 2011

Travel Thingy

I could lie and say that this is going to be a fully engaged Travel Tip Thursday entry, where I will take you gracefully around the city that I visited earlier in the week.  But I won't.

I went on a business trip to Wilmington, De.  While I'm sure it's a perfectly lovely city, I don't get to see much of it when I go there.  I arrive, audit our office down there, eat some dinner, audit some more and fly home.  I don't get to sight see or really learn anything about it, except that it always rains the first week of April.

However, knowing that Pseudo is making her come-back tour this week, I did take two pictures that at least showed some interest, other than the inside of the airport and Holiday Inn Express.

This is the Wilmington Library.  I love how the whole building is "guarded" by owls on the ledges. 

This bad boy is right outside our building.  There is no marker to say anything about it, just a saluting Egyptian for the masses to enjoy.

Other than work, I ate some sushi, drank something called a "blushing Geisha" and learned that someone in our building named their WiFi network "PoopnPee".  No, there is no getting away from the potty humor for me.

Like I said, it's not much of a travel entry, but for Pseudo I had to try. 

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I like the snowman/Egyptian nature of the statue. Interesting combination.

Sprite's Keeper said...

So the restrooms have their own wifi??

Captain Dumbass said...

Did you crush anyone with your audit? You did say you'd slept in a Holiday Inn Express.

Pseudo said...

; -) I love the wifi name. Still smiling. Check back in BTW. You won!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Who doesn't appreciate some good potty humor????