Eeep. I usually don't do meme's, but Gina over at My Own Brand of Crazy tagged me today. And I just can't say no for some reason. I think I just have to follow the prompts. Here goes:
4 places I go:
1) Work- I could tell you where I work, but then I'd have to kill you. Which would be hard through the interwebs.
2) School (call it Daycare if you want to). Most people just drop off or pick up, but I tend to linger. I like seeing the boys play with their friends, or interact with their teachers. I look at all the art, and enjoy the sounds of the kiddos.
3) The rec center. Where we have our illustrious swim lessons. And I go to my Zumba class.
4) My in-laws house. To visit Grammie and Grandpa.
4 Smells I love:
1) Little boys after bath. When they're snuggled in your lap ready for a story? Best smell ever.
2) A fire place on a crisp, cold day.
3) Bacon. What? Who doesn't like the smell of bacon? Especially when it's not your stove you have to clean when it's done.
4) Clean house. The smell of that's a mix of a little Pledge and a little Clorox as the breeze blows through the house when the window are open. That's the smell of accomplishment.
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1) Breaking In. Christian Slater, enough said.
2) Chuck- pure geekdom, pretty girls
3) Phineas and Ferb
4) So You Think You Can Dance
4 Favorite Movies:
1) Shawshank Redemption
2) Stand by Me
3) Top Gun
4) Ferris Bueller's Day Off
1) Eat more ice cream. The good stuff. Ice cream can cure most ailments. I like Ben and Jerry's.
2) Go see NYC at Christmas time. The tree in Rockefeller Center, FAO Schwartz, the windows at Tiffany's. If you ever think the holidays have lost their magic, this will re-new your faith.
3) If you're looking to exercise, and need motivation, try Zumba. There are 2 men, and an 80 year old lady in my class. They could kick my butt. And it's a heck of a lot of fun.
4) Have no regrets. This is not philosophical. This doesn't mean "go out and do everything you ever dreamed possible." Not by a long shot. This means, realize that you are doing the best you can at any moment and cut yourself some slack.
Sorry, Gina, I'm not tagging anyone else. I have two more hours to my work week, then 3 days with the boys for nothing but fun.