Monday, April 18, 2011

Microfiction Monday

Back with Grandma, eating up the Goulash.  Today's word was "request".
Jack told Will about his wife's request.  After 49 years of marriage, he had no idea why Edna would want to do something like that...

He, he, he.  Take it any way you'd like to. 

I'd rather be back at my SIL's house.  Sitting in the living room, watching all the kids entertain themselves.  Her kids didn't fight, my kids didn't fight.  It was so nice to go visit her.  How can I convince her that we need to spend every Sunday afternoon together?  (if I promise to bring my iPhone along again, I'm sure her girls would want us to come!)

12 comments:

Jan said...

ROFL - LOVE the microfiction.

For once, I'd rather be at work rather than worrying about my oldest and wanting to kill both exes. Oh, wait, I can do those things at work. Never mind. *sigh*

anthonynorth said...

There a multitude of possibilities here. nice one.

Calico Crazy said...

The possibilities are endless and intriguing. ~ Calico Contemplations

Captain Dumbass said...

Ha!

Captain Dumbass said...

That seemed a little too short. Um... my coffee is cold. It's sunny out today by my office is freezing. I'm wearing my chocolate Jcrew hoody. Yes, chocolate, because it's chocolatey.

Porky said...

Edna sounds lively, and it's the only way to be. Good job getting us thinking!

Sonia said...

Great little story in the microfiction.

Anyes said...

I am NOT going there ;-)

Pat said...

It sounds like Edna wants to spice up her marriage! Creative and unique SY microfiction.

Michele said...

One of my favorite things to do is make up captions to old photos. Nicely done!

Grandma's Goulash said...

I sat motionless after reading your mf. I came up with a possibility. Then another. And another. You must take full responsibility, if I get nothing else done today. LOL

My SY: Equine Unemployment

Susan Fobes said...

Now what the heck did Edna want to do?