Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Brrr, it's cold...

and so, we badgers put on our sweaters:


LG wearing his new, Grammie made, Gonnigan sweater.  He was quite happy in his orange stripes.

Check out the thumb holes.  Yup, she even included the thumb holes.  Go ahead, go hug your Grammie now.  She's not as good as ours, but she does the best she can, I'm sure.

Little o sporting an Auntie Steph original.  Yes, it's a hand me down.  This monkey doesn't know that, though.  Whew, that's some crib head on that kid.

10 comments:

Annabelle said...

I am crazy jealous of that sweater - thumb holes -- hecks yea!

kendrasue said...

I have thumb holes in some of my shirts. I love them but they weren't made that way!

Cute pictures!

VandyJ said...

Very cute pictures, but Little O does look a bit deer in the head lights--very cute though.

Sprite's Keeper said...

No V-Day yet, there shouldn't be this much sweetness on the web!

tulpen said...

Sweaters should ALL come with thumb holes!

Frogs in my formula said...

Nothing better than a kick ass sweater for the cold, especially one made by granny. I'm jealous.

Casey said...

Thumb holes are awesome! And so is that orange sweater, I'm jealous.

Captain Dumbass said...

That is a cool sweater! And Little O looks like he should be holding up a number in front of his chest.

Mrsbear said...

Thumb holes! I would kill for thumb holes.

Although I don't think I'd look anywhere near as adorable in orange.

scrimi1977 said...

Any chance grannie can share the pattern she used to make that FABULOUS gonnigan sweater? my 17 year old step-daughter wants one. I would really appreciate it!