Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Pictures

So, I will only be around sporatically for the next few weeks.  I have a project that needs all the attention I can afford it at work, so it's sucking all the extra time from you guys.  I apologize.

To assuage your loss of my wit and charm, I give you pictures of my children.

Little o having a good time in the car.  We should nickname him "The Tongue" for all the time it spends out of his mouth.

LG getting his pout on.  He's not a morning person.

Little o chilling with some legos or trios or other such multi piece toy that LG got for his birthday.  He looks vaguely guilty, so I'm pretty sure he ripped these out of LGs hands mid-project.

You should be enjoying the contrast of hipstamatic prints vs regular camera on the iPhone by now.  Good times.

For now, I'm going to go sigh at my desk.  Little o officially gave up his last bottle yesterday, and today he starts transitioning to the toddler room at school.  Where did the last 18 months go? 

8 comments:

VandyJ said...

They went by way to fast. I blinked and Bruiser is two. I'm afraid to blink again.

The Crazy Coxes said...

I love the out! How do you ever tell him "no?" They are both so darling!

kendrasue said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so freaking cute!

Casey said...

Aww, he's not so little anymore! I remember giving up bottles feeling sad that we were moving into big kid drinks. Now we're diaper free and that's pretty much the last baby-ish thing we had to tackle. :(

Hope work isn't too stressful!

Captain Dumbass said...

That's a boat load of cute. Good luck with work.

Mrsbear said...

I love the pout. What a sad boy, quite the contrast to his tongue wagging brother in the first picture.

Good luck with the project.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Why is it that you throw some cuteness up to distract us from your lack of presence? Why is it that it works EVERY TIME?

gretchen said...

Those are some danged cute boys. LG's pout picture is frameworthy.