Monday, February 28, 2011

Microfiction MOnday

I'll do this one quick.  Because if I don't get something up here, I might just bail out all together...

All appreciation to Susan at Stony River, for putting up with this krappe.

"Market them to ladies, and young girls" they said.  "Give them something girly" they said.  But how do you make odor eaters feminine?

Sorry, but shoe sniffing fairies don't do much for me.

And I have an "I'd rather be..."  too.

I'd rather be at work than doing housework!  This weekend was my "get the random krappe done" weekend.  I changed out the winter for the summer dishes (no, don't ask.  you don't want to know.)  I took the winter quilt off the bed.  I tried to mail some boxes (really, I did.  They will go out as soon as I find that one thing that makes them perfect, I promise).  I put the helmets back on the little Lego guys at least a million times.  Sigh.  Yup, happy to be at work.

14 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I'd rather be at work than dealing with the Oscars backlash on the hosts. :-)

anthonynorth said...

A difficult task, that. Nice one.

Peggy said...

Stinky is not sexy either!
Nice take, have a nice evening!

Jinksy said...

Surely, ladies don't have smelly feet? LOL :)

VandyJ said...

I'd rather be at work than dealing with a sick husband. He's worse than the boys.

The Crazy Coxes said...

Wow! You are really getting ready for Spring! We are 2 months away from swapping out the down comforter for a cotton blanket on the bed.

Captain Dumbass said...

That spring sunshine does let you know everything you've been putting off.

Linda O'Connell said...

I just signed onto follow your blog, please follow me http://lindaoconnell.blogspot.com
Lucky you, putting the winter quilt away. I just put ours back on the bed.

imaginationlane said...

I'm with Jinksy...my mother always told me women don't sweat...or have stinky feet! Could she have been misleading me??

Great take on the prompt...:)

Lynette

sylviamorice said...

Now that is a job I wouldn't want to have...sniffing shoes...best of luck to her, though.
Cheers~

Susan Fobes said...

Work vs. housework? Work would win out for me too. LOL!

Melanie Sherman said...

Wow, I suddenly feel sorry for marketing people. LOL

Casey said...

I think I'd rather be at work too. Wanna trade?

blueviolet said...

Shoe sniffing fairies? LOL