Monday, January 10, 2011

Microfiction Monday

Whew- that was a long 3 weeks.  Sorry for my absence.  Anyhoodle, we're back and it's Monday.  And if Susan, from Stony River, hasn't given me up for dead, I'm going to try my 140.

She knew she shouldn't judge, but all Andie could think was, "Whew, the LARPers are getting a little out of hand, now aren't they?"

If you want to know more about LARPing, go here.  Because, really, who am I to judge?  He, he, he.

"I'd rather be..."  Monday:

I'd rather be at work than doing ANYTHING in the boys bathroom.  I'm done.  Really, don't care anymore.  No, that bathroom isn't done, but my interest is.  All that remains is to caulk the tub and put the toilet and sink back in, but seriously?  I could care less right now.  Thank goodness that PB is a far more "follow through" type than me, or the boys would be using the downstairs bathroom until they left the house.

What?  You're still here?  I'm done.  Go somewhere else.  Namely, here.  Visit Susan.

8 comments:

tulpen said...

Don't get the LARPing thing at all.

Thank goodness we have no projects going at this time. There has been lots of talk of finishing the basement, but all talk so far.

Jan said...

I'd rather be at work than...oh, hell, who am I trying to kid? After a whopping 2 1/2 hours sleep last night, the only thing I'd rather be doing right now is, well, sleeping.

Nice to have you back!

VandyJ said...

When I was little we called LARPing, play acting and we had a room in the basement to do it in. That sounds bad doesn't it. Really it was playing dress up. Some people just go to far with the dress up thing.
And I'd rather be at work than trying to entertain two house bound little boys. You can watch only so many episodes of Bob the Builder before you want to strangle Bob and emphatically answer No I can't Fix It.

The Crazy Coxes said...

I'd rather be at work than taking down the Christmas village. What a mess! Glad you are back!

Kay L. Davies said...

Good one, although I did have to look up LARP, then realized I'd heard of it before but had forgotten.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Sprite's Keeper said...

I'd rather be at work in Florida than in a northern state. :-)

Captain Dumbass said...

I had a comment but then my wife made me lick an envelope and now I think I'm going to end up like Susan on Seinfeld.

blueviolet said...

The LARPers are waaaaaaaaaaay out of hand!

I'm glad the bathroom is nearly done. I hate projects like that!