Monday, December 6, 2010

MicroFiction Monday

It's time for MicroFiction Monday with Susan.  Where 140 characters just has to say it all.

Today's picture:

"You'd think the realtor would have mentioned the grave yard where the plans called for an in ground swimming pool, now wouldn't you?"

He, he, he.  I know, I'm wrong in the head.

And for today's, "I'd rather be... Monday":

I'd rather be at work than decorating for Christmas.  Because while I love a decorated house, I hate the process of unboxing and untangling and dusting off that it necessitates.  I'd far rather be at work, where my work box refuses to acknowledge a change in seasons.

14 comments:

VandyJ said...

I'd rather be at work than refereeing two boy's rough and tumble play. Nick is much better at it. I tend to be the fun police.

Jan said...

I'd rather be at work than shoveling snow. Stoopid strong northwesterly wind - we're not supposed to get lake effect snow down her in Podunk!

SouthLakesMom said...

Those developers -- you have to watch them every minute!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Those dastardly realtors just never disclose everything! It's all about the sale. Good job.

KB said...

Yikes, imagine what they could find digging that place up.

Captain Dumbass said...

"They're here."

sylviamorice said...

Remind me not to attend their 'pool party' if they go ahead with their plans! LOL.
Have a great week. Cheers!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Sounds as if the Real Estate Agent has Swamp Land and a couple of Bridges to sell as well. Well done

blueviolet said...

I'm ok with the unpacking of Christmas, but I do not like the putting away!

The Crazy Coxes said...

I must be sick in the head too! I always love your take on MFM!
I AM decorating - kind of ;)and I'd rather be at work!

Sylvia K said...

We definitely all feel the same way about realtors! What a hoot and what a great take on the pic of the day! Hope you have a great week and don't have to deal with any of those guys!!
Sylvia

only a movie said...

My box of christmas crap is sitting in front of me begging to be unpacked. Not feeling it.
Sigh.

Sprite's Keeper said...

I actually would have rather have been at work today. My last day of vacation included a lot of hand twisting over the amount of mail I will be coming in to tomorrow..

Sprite's Keeper said...

I actually would have rather have been at work today. My last day of vacation included a lot of hand twisting over the amount of mail I will be coming in to tomorrow..