Friday, November 5, 2010

Spin Cycle- Halloween

This week's Spin Cycle is Halloween Show and Tell.  Here goes:


Little o had something important to say in the middle of my photo shoot.  My MIL made little o's angel robe and PB made the halo.  All I did was make LG his handsome devil flame vest.  Halloween was a community effort this year.
(Check out the glow stick halo and pitch fork!  We're nothing if not creative around the badger den.)

We trick or treated in my brother and sister in laws neighborhood.  I figured we go around 10 houses and need to head back.  Nope.  LG took on the whole development!  He and my niece knocked on each door and got their trick or treat on.  Little o walked between Uncle C and PB for about the first hour (then he wanted to be carried, but he did keep that big smile on for his adoring public).  I was amazed (shocked, horrified?) at the number of people who wanted to give him candy!  Look at the picture.  He has no pumpkin.  He was there purely for show (because what's a devil without an angel?)  LG spent half his night explaining that "He's too little.  He doesn't have teeth!"  It was actually pretty cute.


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!  Go visit Sprite's Keeper and see the rest of the fun.

BTW, Happy Diwali to my Hindu friends.  May Good triumph over Evil for the whole next year.  I will admit that I just ate a few samosas for breakfast.  They were delish (urp.)

7 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Love the naughty and nice approach! I'd give him candy too. :-)
You're linked!

VandyJ said...

I saw more than one mom and dad trio out shamelessly 'trick or treating' with the baby. We left Bruiser at home this year--but every time Nick handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters at our door, Bruiser demanded his share. I don't think we are going to be able to leave him home next year.

Mrsbear said...

A perfectly balanced set of good and evil and candy collecting goodness.

Of course Little o needs a pumpkin, how else is mom gonna collect her candy tax. :) Kit-kats and Twix.

blueviolet said...

They are unbelievably cute and how fun that they're opposites in costume!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Great costumes!
I love the community effort too! And who doesn't love incorporating glow sticks into any costume!
Looks like a fun Halloween!

Nessa said...

They are so cute. I love the theme.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I LOVE their costumes! What a great idea!! And I would totally give that little angel candy, too. ;)

SC: Halloween Fun