Monday, November 22, 2010

MicroFiction Monday

It's time for MicroFiction Monday.  Woo hoo!  Head on over to see Susan at Stony River and see what the rest of the gang has to say about this:

Principal Douglas got what he asked for this time.  Coach Jaeger was bringing some of his personal interests into his work life. 

Little o at an indoor hay maze.  Looking confused.

And for my "I'd rather be Monday":
I'd rather be at work than raking leaves.  With two small boys.  Who do not realize that every pile is not a trampoline.  It was cute the first 3 or 4 times.  Then it stopped being cute.

LG in a leaf pile.

15 comments:

Pat said...

Coach Jaeger has school spirit, so there, Principal Douglas!

Jan said...

I'd rather be at work than returning my brand-new Dyson that broke during it's Maiden Voyage.

I apparently bought the Titanic of vacuum cleaners.

VandyJ said...

I'd rather be at work than at home worrying about whether Turbo would make it to New York(he did, eventually).

The Crazy Coxes said...

How could they EVER stop being cute?
I would rather be at work than waiting for the AAA tow truck to come take a SECOND car to the dealership.

Dominic de Mattos said...

Why is it that what we ask for always seems to take us by surprise when it arrives!

I'd rather be at work ... oh wait, I am at work! whoops ... better get back to it!

:Dom

Peggy said...

Sounds like Mrs Coach wanted her husband to get rid of the deer.
Nice!

Sylvia K said...

Hey, Coach, you go!! Great school spirit regardless of the Principal!! Fun one! Enjoy your week!

Sylvia

David said...

Well, at least he didn't bring the shotgun to work!
Funny one!
I like the pictures of the little one too. It sure does bring back memories.

Dianne said...

sometimes it's better not to know what people do in their spare time! ;)

love the boys in the leaves!!

Scott said...

careful what you wish for principal! I lover the quote at the top of your blog, one of my very favorite cartoons! Pinky and the Brain, from Animaniacs!! YES!

(is the fact that I know that disturbing? lol)

Diane said...

Good MM and adorable babe! :O)

Susan Fobes said...

Whatever helps I guess...funny.

septembermom said...

School spirit must go on, even if the principal doesn't like it. Cute one today!

blueviolet said...

Yep, leaf piles are made for kids! I love your take on microfiction Monday!!!

Michael G-G said...

Hmm. That'll teach the principal.

Cute photo, too!

Have a great week.