Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Feist on Sesame Street



You'll have to be patient with me today.  I've finally decided that I have to learn how to post a YouTube link.  Sheer laziness has prevented me from learning this until today...


I love this song, and the Sesame Street take is too cute.  Warning, though, it will get stuck in your head.  If you don't want it there, don't click:



Come on, you know you smiled at the penguins.  Admit it.  Feist reminds me of my friend Marcy.  She could totally pull off the blue spangly outfit that Feist wears in the original video for 1,2,3,4.  Marcy probably dances better, not sure how she sings, though.

Ok, time to see if this worked.  Thanks for bearing with me.



6 comments:

Jan said...

I cannot afford to have anything stuck in my head right now, so I'm going to wait until later this evening to watch. But I will, I promise - anything's better than the AC/DC that's been stuck in my head since watching Iron Man 2.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Just can't see it at work. Dang it.

tulpen said...

It worked! See, that wasn't so hard now was it?

Remeber that episode... love her voice.

Hannah Hammonds said...

This is one of our favorites too! Its a great one and there are worse things to be stuck in your head.

Kerry said...

Oh my I am SO glad I stumbled upon your blog. I adore Feist and that was just great. And yes I heart penguins and yes I did laugh. I loved Sesame Street when I was little and I really need to re-introduce myself (ok ok and my 16mo old) to it.

Laufa said...

Chicken from the shore. Whoa-oh-oh!
I miss the Sesame Street days, we have Hannah Montana here. (BOO!)