Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

We've made it all the way to Tuesday. Don't be shocked. It happens some times. Enjoy your visit, then go visit the UnMom. She's my hero.


->  I can not wait until summer swim lessons are over.  Because having to have two kids in separate lessons that occur right after we pick the kids up from daycare?  Requires way more planning than I can handle. The number of swimsuits I launder in a week is probably comparable to the US Swim team, I tell you.

->  Have you seen these little numbers?  That's right.  Step aside Jenny Craig, now they have panties that make your butt bigger.  Why not just sit down with a nice cheese cake and go the natural way?  Then you don't have to worry about that embarrassing moment when you take the panties off and some poor guy realizes that you really have a nice slim tush...  Yeah, I don't get people some times.

->  Parrots are just chickens with fancy dye jobs.  Punk rock chickens, if you will.  PB theorizes that the color indicates the flavor.  The green ones must be lime, or even hot pepper flavored.  Yup, we have some interesting conversations late at night.

->  I have no words for this...  My husband thinks the little tuxedo and top hat make it alright, though.

I'm done now.  I think that last one is enough to get you guys though the week, right?

13 comments:

VandyJ said...

There is something just wrong about the squirrel beer. I don't care if it is strong beer, it's inside a squirrel for heaven's sake. Ewwww, just ewwww!

only a movie said...

That freaking squirrel is going to give me nightmares. So not cool.

Congrats on the end of swim.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Squirrel beer.
I've got nothing.

Brandy said...

i need those panties! I have no butt and need them!

blueviolet said...

No. There is not one thing right about that bottled squirrel beer. Not one.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

That's a lot of swimsuit laundry... :)

I love PB's theory about parrots - flavored chicken...hysterical! :)

That beer is just so wrong on so many levels...ewwwwww!

RTT: Dinosaurs, Geodes and a Scenic Moth

Seansmoma said...

I saw those "Booty Pop" panties last week when Steve Carlson tweeted about them on Twitter . . . I'm still trying to decide if they're real or some kind of silly joke. lol.

Happy Tuesday!

Mrsbear said...

Yeah, sometimes the cheesecake makes the ass wider not necessarily "popping". lol.

The taxidermy beer just seems wrong, dude.

Pseudo said...

If I wanted my butt to be bigger I would just eat two of everything.

Captain Dumbass said...

I can't see the booty pop, dammit!

tulpen said...

Punk Rock Chickens.

Hehehehehe...

Kate said...

I just stumbled across your blog. I love it! I'm going to poke around, I promise to put everything back where I found it!

The Empress said...

loved this, now I have to go find some more...