Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Today I was supposed to post a cute picture of the two boys in their new French sports apparel.  But when I told LG, "Smile nicely!"  this is what I got:

Two is going to be  a long year.

Little O was far more cooperative:

He saw the camera and immediately lit up.  It's the politician in him.  I'm amazed he didn't try to smooth down his hair.

LG is sporting the French World Cup jersey.  Little O is wearing the "King of the Mountain" jersey from the Tour De France.

This post was brought to you by

10 comments:

VandyJ said...

They are so cute! And the mugging for the camera does not get any better as they get older. WE constantly have to tell Trubo to smile nice for the camera--funny faces are so much more fun though mom!

Jan said...

ROFLMAO @ LG. He is ALL boy!

Little o gets cuter every day. That is just about the sweetest smile EVER.

The Crazy Coxes said...

Love that LG! He would fit right in over here!

blueviolet said...

Two cuties for sure!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

LG's picture made me giggle! And O's picture made me grin from ear to ear! Both are ADORABLE! :)

Sprite's Keeper said...

I see a challenge, LG! Sprite's been making faces too..

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

I can't believe how big they are! And love LG's face. o is crawling?? Wow, time flies, huh?

Mrsbear said...

Oh those two year olds and their inability to cooperate. lol. You've got to appreciate that too. ;)

kendrasue said...

So cute!

Anjanette aka. MommaYoung said...

Awww what a handsome fellow!