Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

The purple button is up. Which is a good thing for me.  I've gotten so little sleep in the last two days, I couldn't steer a train of thought with a schedule and track.

Instead I offer you this:

LG as tricycle engine!  His new tricycle arrived Friday night, fully assembled.  It's amazing.  The most solid piece of equipment I've ever bought for the boy (maybe more solid than his crib or car seat, even!)   He loves the yellow (it's school bus yellow) and he loves how the bumble bees on his helmet match.  

He moves surprisingly fast on it, too.  I had to jog to keep up!  Down the sidewalk and back.  Up the driveway and back.  Back and forth across the porch.  Whew. 

In other news, how is it that little o can come up with an ailment that has nothing to do with challenging his allergy or getting shots last week?  Nope, it's a cold keeping us all up at night.  The Dr said the shots wouldn't do that, and the allergy would have more effects than just a cough and snotty nose.  Really?  I was ready for the side effects listed on the sheets she gave me last week.  I was not ready for this.  Thank god for Coke and cable tv at 3:am is all I have to say about that.

I have other random stuff to say, and potentially stuff to give away, but not this week.  Maybe next week.  You'll have to come back to find out.  Now, go be somewhere else.

7 comments:

Jan said...

Ack - lack of sleep due to sick baby. Not a good thing. I'm sending little o all sorts of grandmotherly "get well" vibes and keeping my fingers crossed that you get some rest.

In the meantime, I'll just "awwww" all over the pics of LG and his trike.

The Crazy Coxes said...

I LOVE he ricycle! Great chice! And the helmet with bees is sweet!
Now you ned a littlecart that attaches to the back to put little O in!

only a movie said...

I know it doesn't seem like it now... But I now get nostalgic about staying up with a sick kid. Unless it's scary sick - that I could have done without.
The trike seems super cool.

blueviolet said...

He can really move on that, huh? Awesome!

VandyJ said...

What a cool tricycle. I totally sympathize with you on the losing sleep thing. Hope little O gets better soon.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Cute trike pictures!
If Sprite would let us put the damn helmet on her head, we'd have a few of those.

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Oh, so sorry little o is sick.
But that is one rockin' trike!!
I hope you get some sleep this w/e...