Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spin Cycle- Words

This weeks Spin Cycle is "Words".  I did a post on words just a week or so ago (remember, my favorite words?  Got you all to say "Paul Tsongas" and shekyl?).  So, today I'm going to cheat.  Tee hee hee.  Jen thought she'd stump us on this one, but no.  I've got it covered.

These are from the Luau at school.  There's just something about a boy in a Hawaiian shirt that says, "I'm here for the party.  Don't tell my Mom."  Other parents might have had to scramble to get a Luau themed outfit for that day, but all I had to do was open the closet.  Because we're always ready for a party here in the Badger Den.  If you come visit, be sure to dress appropriately.

And if a picture is worth a thousand words, I just wrote an essay.  Now go visit Sprite's Keeper and see how everyone else Spinned (Spun?  Done Spinned?) this one!

13 comments:

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Lord, but they are cute!! And love those little shirts and jeans. Easily worth a thousand words per cutie pie!

VandyJ said...

We rock the luau shirts at our house too! They are just too cute!

Jan said...

Ahhhh, just what I needed. A great big dose of Little Boy Cuteness.

Thank you. Thank you...

Kingsmom said...

Too cute! You're right nothing says party quite like an adorable kid in a Hawaiian shirt.

Sprite's Keeper said...

The jeans! The baby jeans! I love it! And heavens, but those boys are stunning. You're linked! (And the first one to use the "picture worth a thousand words", score!

only a movie said...

Your boys are so sweet. Love your spin. :-)

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Over here, all tha bankers and buinessmen wear aloha shirts to work.... or perhaps the party after work?

gretchen said...

Oh man, I remember those days. Those little teeny boy in a Hawaiian shirt and jeans days. SO CUTE! Such little men.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Those boys are so dang cute!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

They are SO cute!!

And thanks for reminding me that I need to pick up something for Princess Nagger to wear for her 'Tropical Day' next week at school...then she'll also be ready for any impromptu Luau's... ;)

Frogs in my formula said...

My mother-in-law loves Hawaiian shirts. After 13 years of knowing her, she's kind of growing on me. I mean the shirts.

Oops.

So cute on kids though.

Mrsbear said...

You gotta love a boy in a Hawaiian shirt. They are clearly luau ready. Adorable.

CaJoh said...

Guess I'm ready for the party since I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt today.

Thanks for giving us a great set of a thousand words.