Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Spin Cycle- Quotes

This week's Spin Cycle is your favorite quotes.  Movie quotes, song quotes, your favorite show, your inspiration.  It's all fair game.  

Here are some of my favorites:

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.  ~Author Unknown

It's hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head.  ~Sally Kempton

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone? -Stand by Me

Get busy living, or get busy dying. -Shawshank Redemption

Talk to me, Goose. -Top Gun

You know what's gonna happen to you? I am gonna march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak. -Breakfast at Tiffany's

I think so, Brain, but what if the hippopotamus won't wear the beach thong? -Pinky and the Brain

What's a nibble between friends?- Madagascar

I could go on all day, but I won't.  These are just some of my favorite's.  Lately PB and I have been quoting "Phineas and Ferb" because it's our cartoon du jour.   

That being said, I'm out.  Have a good weekend.  Go visit Sprite's Keeper for some other fun stuffs.

8 comments:

Jan said...

One of my favorite Pinky and The Brain quotes is "I think so, Brain, but kids wouldn't want them if they were called 'Sad Meals.'"

One of my recent favorites is "I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." - Steven Wright

Kingsmom said...

Oooohhh good ones. I should go back and edit mine to include

"To infinity and beyond" Cause lord knows I holler it all the time these days.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Too funny that you and PB are quoting Phineas and Ferb - Princess Nagger has been quoting them quite a bit lately, too. ;)

LOVE the Phyllis Diller one - so true! :)

Sprite's Keeper said...

"I know what we're going to do today, Ferb."
Oh, yeah. John and I have been guilty of it too.
One of my favorite Animaniac songs was "I'm cute." I used to sing it ALL THE TIME.
You're linked!

gretchen said...

Excellent quotage! I too live with a Phineas and Ferb fanatic. Jude constantly quotes P&Fisms. The other day he walked up to me and in a rather excellent Ferb impression said "And that is why I never wear suspenders in public". He then walked away with no explanation.

only a movie said...

Really fun post - just watched Phineas and Ferb for the first time the other day... :-)

Cristin said...

"Oh! There you are Perry!"

Fun quotes!

Lion Girl said...

Some quotes wake you up, some brighten your day and some make you think again!

Good quotes!