Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wordful Wednesday- A new one.

I'm going to try something new. Just cause. It's called Wordful Wednesday. Here's the button thingy if you want to see other folks and their words:




And now for the picture:

This picture is well over a year old (as the date on the picture attests), but it's still one of my favorites. Other than capturing his big brown eyes, it also captures LGs spirit. He was just learning to walk, and he had just climbed up my legs to a standing position to try to get closer to the camera. Now that he gets around just fine on two legs, I miss the tongue out determination with which he used to get around.

6 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

The tongue thing will come back when he starts learning how to build things and write and draw. Sprite's disappeared for a while and is now back with a vengeance. Great picture!

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Oh, those big brown eyes are to die for!
Everyoone freaks over blue eyes, but brown are so rare and gorgeous.

VandyJ said...

My Bruiser always has his tongue out. I think it was the first thing he figured out he could control. Great picture, they have such determination when they are learning things.

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

There's nothing like tongue out determination. And those eyes are amazing.

Erin@TheLocalsLoveIt said...

I love how when determined the tounge comes out.

Cute. Cute. Cute.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie! And I just love those eyes and that tongue thing going on! :-)