Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Spin Cycle- A Photo Something or Other...

This week we're supposed to do a photo essay spin. Woo hoo. This I can do. If you want to see more pretty pictures, go to Sprite's Keeper's site and take a gander.

These little lovelies are a scant two weeks old. I now present:

The Prince Picks a Pumpkin... Or Four.

"Why, yes, PB, I do think I'll go for a ride in this nice wagon.""This one will do for Mama. No, thanks, I don't want to get out of the wagon. I'm all good in here. You just go where I point.""And this next one is mine, thanks. Nope, still not getting out."
"This one is Papa's. He needs a big pumpkin. No worries, I'll hang on to it."

"This little one is for that kid Mama's holding. Tell him I gots one for him. No worries."
"Oh, yeah, there he is. Good, you didn't leave him out there. No, no, we wouldn't want that. Not at all.""And now I shall tell the lady behind us in line every thing I know about gourds. And not a word of it will be coherent. But she thinks I'm cute, so I'll keep talking." "Papa, did you pay the man? Cause we're ready to go now. I gots all the pumpkins I need right here. Slide on up here, o, and lets blow this pop stand."
And that, folks, is why I have a porch full of pumpkins that I will end up carving in the middle of the night, lest someone scream bloody murder...

7 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

It's hard to take a bad pumpkin patch picture.

Hey, that's alliteration.

Jan said...

Awwwwwww - he's so CUTE! What will you tell him once he's seen the pumpkins that have been carved in the middle of the night?

I miss those days. Sorta.

Sprite's Keeper said...

The fact that he remembered a pumpkin for his little brother melts my heart! So cute! PB, you're going to be a heartbreaker!

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Aw, he looks so cute and cozy in that wagon; I wouldn't want to get out either!

Steffers said...

What will happen, several years from now, when LG finds out there is no Pumpkin Fairy that carves your Jack O'Lantern in the middle of the night?

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That is absolutely adorable! I love it! He is a cutie!

Michele said...

You don't have to speak coherently when you are that cute.