Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Spin Cycle- Spin It Again, Sam...

Do you all see how nicely I've added the pic this week. Cause I'm finally getting on the ball a little. Though, I bet it's because this weeks spin was to recycle an old post. And even I can manage this one. When you're all done, shut the door behind you and head over to Sprite's Keepers. She'll have some other fun spins, and maybe a sippy of milk and a macaroon. http://www.spriteskeeper.com/my_weblog/the-spin-cycle/

I shall now send you back in time to February, for one of my favorite posts. Why is it my favorite? Who knows? But it reminded me that I really started blogging to let the friends and fam know what was going on with LG. And to get some thoughts out. And it's morphed into something more. But this post is before that. So, go ahead, enjoy some gratuitous LG loving...

http://outoftheboondocks.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html

When you're done ogling my kid, find another spinner to love on. And have a good week, as always.

8 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Read it, loved it, want more pictures of LG and how he looks now! I can demand that, right? :-)
You're linked! (And I do have a few of your posts that I particularly like. You have a flair for snark!)

Jan said...

Oh my goodness, little badger is absolutely adorable. And I'm with Jen - more pics! More pics!!

Maureen at IslandRoar said...

Oh, those big brown eyes are to die for! What a handsome little guy. You picked a great one to recycle.

Captain Dumbass said...

That month four pic with the Hungry Caterpillar bib? Looks exactly like my oldest did. Freaky.

JennyMac said...

Adorable!

Kristen said...

I don't do posed pics with my daughter either. They aren't her. She always looks rigid {and like her dad...ex hubby, so I can talk trash :D }

♥georgie♥ said...

ogling your kid heck wanna trade??? LOL
what a cutie!!!

Pseudonymous High School Teacher said...

Oh, loved it! Especially the one with the greeen face.