Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yup, it still sucks...

Somehow, I came back to work thinking it would be ok. But, nope, it still sucks. It's still work, now with the added disincentive of having to leave the little guy behind all day.


I realized today that I was really getting used to being with LG all day. I started narrating the day out loud for him (I read somewhere that you're supposed to do that- and it's one of the few things I chose not to ignore). However, now that I don't have him with me, I just look like an idiot who talks to herself. Good times.


But the weather out here in lovely Cleveland is stellar. Warm and sunny at the moment. Thank god summer is almost here. And the days are nice and long. Mmmmm.


Tomorrow is LGs three month "birthday". Wow. I think he's still a pretty average kid. And, yeah, I think that's a good thing at this age. I can wait a little longer for him to show his individuality.


A Jayhawk down in NC sent me a great book last week. "The Girlfriend's Guide to Getting Your Groove Back". I'm only a few pages in and I already love it. I'll let you know if it stays this good.


Time to stop rambling and get on with the day. I still have to figure out this blog thing a little better. Oh, and if you're reading, un-lurk and put in a comment or two.
Oh, and here's a recent picture of LG!


No comments: